Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Second Draft of Final




Does it look better vertical on the page or horizontal? I added some stars and a building...can you think of anything that i could put towards the right side of the page?? I think it looks kind of empty. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Possiblyyyyy a plane? Just so it doesn't cover up your sun and everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this alot...i like it a lot aligned like this. You could possibly add another building or maybe something smaller like a plan like the other person said. You could possibly change the ground so that it is something different than bricks. My second draft is up too...could you possibly comment on it please :)!!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree with the others.... i think a plane might be able to fill that empty space. I think i like the picture horizontal. maybe you could add some detail such as vines to your bricks. My first draft is still up, could you comment on it please?

    ReplyDelete